Historic Border Patrol Badge Artifact

USBP Travel Documents Part 14


A Refuge Travel Document, form I-571, is similar to the reentry permit, but it is used by aliens who have been classified as refugees or asylees. The security features and period of validity are also the same as the Reentry Permit.

This site is maintained by supporters of the United States Border Patrol and is not an official government site.
The contents of this site are privately managed and not subject to the direction of the United States Border Patrol.